The limited company trading under the name NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI AEVE (hereinafter ‘NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI’) has created the website www.nb.org to provide information and services to its users as regards its products and services, its activity in general, its branches, collaboration partnerships etc.
A. Website Content – Liability of Provider
1. NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI is the exclusive owner of the trade name, distinctive title, trademark, images, graphics, distinctive signs, along with the entire content, data, electronic files, services and any other elements contained in the www.nb.org site; all the above is the protected intellectual property of NOMIKI BIBLIOTHKI. Any trademarks, trade names or any other elements contained in the www.nb.org site that are subject to copyright and/or industrial rights of third parties, shall also be protected in accordance with the applicable law as in force.
2. Any exploitation, copying, reproduction, distribution, republication, sale or transmission or any other use of the content and services of this site by visitors/users by any means or medium, beyond the uses expressly stated in this website, without prior written permission of NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI, is strictly forbidden. By way of exception, the individual copying and printing of web pages and their content may be permitted, provided that they are not altered in any way and that they are intended for personal use only by the visitor/user of this website.
3. The content of this website comprises information that is valid, up-to-date and lawful. NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI shall make every effort to ensure that the information and, in general, the content available on the www.nb.org site is accurate and clear. In any case, NOMIKI BIBLIOTHKI shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the visitor/user of the www.nb.org site resulting from the lack of update of any information contained in the site.
5. NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI shall not be liable howsoever for any damage caused to a user/visitor of the website www.nb.org or to any third party resulting from a cause related to the operation or lack thereof and/or the use of its website and/or to the failure to provide services and/or information available therein and/or services and/or information available through its website.
Β. Obligations of visitors/users
In particular, it is herebey expressly prohibited to engage in any act that is illegal or may be harmful to NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI and/or third parties, including but not limited to:
- the intervention on the www.nb.org site to mislead any third party as to the origin of its content with the ultimate purpose of harming the image and reputation of NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI or compromising the security of transactions or blocking free access to that site;
- the distortion of information contained herein with regard to products and/or services and the publication of non-documented and duly substantiated information etc., which are intended to mislead consumers, to directly or indirecly influence their behaviour, and to cause damage to NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI and its products and/or services;
- the installation and/or promotion, in any way, of any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of content promotion, as well as the installation of advertising messages without the written authorisation of NOMIKI BIBLIOTHKI;
- the installation of code, program files that may in any way cause malfunctions on the www.nb.org site or that may impede its use by third parties;
- causing harm, through the use of the website, to any third party in any way.
2. The visitor/user of this website shall be exclusively liable for any damage caused to this site and to NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI or to the network in general, by any use that of the www.nb.org site and its pages and/or services by that visitor/user; NOMIKI BIBLIOTHKI reserves the right to exercise its rights to defend and safeguard its interests, and the offender shall be required to compensate NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI for any damage the latter has sustained.
C. Content Provision and Availability
1. NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI makes every possible effort for the maintenance and availability of its www.nb.org site. However, the company cannot guarantee continuous and free of error operation of its website (www.nb.org) and any data and/or services therein contained. Additionally, NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI reserves the right to alter and/or temporarily or permanently interrupt its entire website or parts thereof with and/or without prior warning to users, since website availability may depend on factors outside its sphere of control. In any case, NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI shall not be held liable in case a user is unable to connect to the www.nb.org site.
2. NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI makes every possible effort to protect its website www.nb.org against malicious software. It cannot, however, guarantee that its website and servers used to provide the website content and services to visitors/users are free from viruses or other harmful components. Each user is, therefore, required to use his or her own means (such as the use of antivirus software etc.) to ensure that the device used to access the www.nb.org site is protected, before any use of that site.
D. Personal Data
1. NOMIKI BIBLIOTHKI may maintain and process any personal data of visitors of the www.nb.org site, that are provided to it on the basis of any requests and/or transactions, with the purpose of supporting, promoting and executing the transaction relationship. In addition, third parties, be it individuals or legal entities, may be the recipients of such data for the promotion of products and/or services of NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI. Users/visitors of the www.nb.org site reserve the right to receive information on or to object to the further processing of their data in accordance with Article 13 of Greek Law No 2472/1997 as currently in force.
2. NOMIKI BIBLIOTHKI shall not be held liable howsoever by a user/visitor of the www.nb.org site in case of use of that user’s personal data, when that data was provided to a third party, be it an individual or a legal entity, through a hyperlink to that third party’s website on the www.nb.org site.
E. Links to other websites
NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI shall not be liable howsoever for, nor is in a position to influence, the content of websites to which a user is redirected from links found on its website. The owners of websites to which a user has been redirected from a link found on this website shall be held exclusively liable for any problems and/or damage which may result from the use of such websites.
F. User account (WebAccount)
1. The www.nb.org site allows users to create their own account to receive newsletters and personalised information and to be informed about any new services, new products and offers provided by NOMIKI BIBLIOTHKI. In order to create a personal account, users are required to register by completing the online registration application. Each user is solely responsible for the information he or she provides, which must be true and accurate. NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI may annul the registration of a particular user even at a later date, if it finds out that the information provided is not true.
2. Upon creation of a personal account, a user is required to provide, among other data, his or her full name, email address and telephone number. The email address provided must be true and complete, must be personal to each user and under his or her full control. NOMIKI BIBLIOTHKI may process email addresses to ensure their correct registration.
3. Any individual who has reached the age of 18 and has full legal capacity may create a personal account.
4. Upon creation of a personal account, each user registers their desired password. A personal account can be used by using the provided email address and the relevant password. This information is personal to each visitor/user and should not be disclosed to any third party. Each user is exclusively liable for all acts performed under his or her email address and password that he or she has chosen, and is required to immediately notify NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI with regard to any unauthorized use. In any case, NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI shall not be held liable for any damage whatsoever caused to the user.
Any registered user may request the deletion and destruction of his or her personal data by sending a relevant request to NOMIKI BIBLIOTHKI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
G. General Terms and Conditions
3. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
4. A failure or delay by NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI in exercising any right arising out of these Terms shall not be presumed to operate as a waiver of such right or any other right arising herefrom.
5. NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI shall not be held liable for any breach of these Terms arising from force majeure.
6. Any dispute, controversy or claim between NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI and the user/visitor of the www.nb.org site arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be submitted to mediation under the Mediation Rules of the EODID Athens Mediation & Arbitration Organization (‘EODID’). The mediation shall be conducted in Greek and the parties hereby agree to jointly select a mediator or the co-mediators from the EODID list of mediators.