LexLabs are looking for the next .NET Developer to join our team.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team?
If you are a highly motivated, skilled developer and want to contribute your skills and fresh energy and play a significant role to the development and evolution of LexLabs vision, then feel free to apply!
What will your job look like?
- You will develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- You will be performing development and testing on cutting-edge technologies.
- You will utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related area
- Experience in Microsoft .NET with C#
- Experience with databases, such as MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with source control practices and software such as BitBucket
- At least 1 year working experience
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
Great to have:
- Good understanding of REST API design
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within specified deadlines..
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Private health insurance
- Great team spirit
- Training and development opportunities