LexLabs are looking for the next .NET Developer to join our team.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team?
If you are a highly motivated, skilled developer and want to contribute your skills and fresh energy and play a significant role to the development and evolution of LexLabs vision, then feel free to apply!
- You will develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- You will be performing development and testing on cutting-edge technologies.
- You will utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related area
- Experience in Microsoft .NET with C#
- Experience with databases, such as MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with source control practices and software such as BitBucket
- At least 1 year working experience
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
- Good understanding of REST API design
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within specified deadlines..
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme & annual performance bonus
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Extra paid-time off (ex. Good Friday, Whit Monday)
- Flexible working options (wherever applicable)
- Summer Hours Policy (wherever applicable)
- Working in a delightful office environment meeting like-minded people
- Access to online training platform for personal growth (such as Pluralsight, Udemy)
- Attend for free our specialized seminars provided by NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI (ex. GDPR, Law & Tech, AI, Fintech, Cloud Computing, e-commerce, mediation)
- Sign on bonus (one-time payment for joining LEXLABS team)
- Relocation bonus (if necessary)
- Free coffee