LexLabs were founded by NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI (https://www.nb.org/info-lexlabs) to challenge the digital era by developing products and Legal tech tools, software and apps designed for legal practitioners and corporate, government, law enforcement and financial markets, using advanced technologies such as AI, Machine Learning and Blockchain.
We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer to join the Ecommerce team and produce scalable web solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- To design and develop PHP based websites
- Strong coding skills, good logical and problem solving skills are mandatory
- Troubleshoot, debug and write software
- To follow industry best practices in web development
- Collaborate with other front-end & full-stack developers
- Proficient in PHP programming
- Good knowledge of relational database and queries, especially MySQL
- Good knowledge of third-party API integrations
- Good knowledge of version control (Git, Bitbucket)
- Experience on Magento 2 will be considered a strong plus
LEXLABS vision is to attract the most talented people and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role but also to go beyond expectations.
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme & annual performance bonus
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Extra paid-time off (ex. Good Friday, Whit Monday)
- Flexible working options (wherever applicable)
- Summer Hours Policy (wherever applicable)
- A buddy will support you with your onboarding
- Working in a delightful office environment meeting like-minded people.
- A culture that centers around learning and continuous development and encourages everyone to bring their best self to work.
- Access to online training platform for personal growth (such as Pluralsight, Udemy)
- Attend for free our specialized seminars provided by NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI (ex. GDPR, Law & Tech, AI, Fintech, Cloud Computing, e-commerce, mediation)
- Sign on bonus (one-time payment for joining LEXLABS team)
- Relocation bonus (if necessary)
- Free coffee