LexLabs are looking for the next Senior .NET Developer to join our team in our offices in Athens.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team?
This position is available for more than one Developer!
LexLabs were founded by NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI (www.nb.org) to challenge the digital era by developing products and Legal tech tools, software and apps designed for legal practitioners and corporate, government, law enforcement and financial markets, using advanced technologies such as AI, Machine Learning and Blockchain.
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code
- Building quality C# and API applications in .NET.
- Contribute to the technical design of the system and research new tools/technologies.
- Performing development and testing on cutting-edge technologies.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Taking part in team Code Reviews
- Being encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvements
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- C#/ .NET Core, ASP.NET, API applications, Entity Framework Core
- Knowledge and experience in Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of Web technologies HTML 5, SCSS, CSS3, Bootstrap
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- Familiarity with microservices and REST APIs
- Knowledge of Azure and DevOps
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within specified deadlines..
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Private health insurance
- Great team spirit
- Training and development opportunities